Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cody Kniffin intro

My name is Cody kniffin. I am a sophomore at OSU majoring in pharmacy. I have two brothers and one sister. I just moved back to Ohio from Atlanta Georgia a couple weeks ago to go to school at OSUM. My fun fact was that i like sports.

Picking the topic of my poem was pretty easy since ive only lost one person in my life. but actually writing the poem was hard since i havent wrote one since 6th grade. the poem did turn out how i expected becuase i knew it wouldnt be very good since ive never really wrote one.

The profile in Holding On that i have liked the most is Moreese Bickham. The reason why i like this one the most is because he never gives up and always has hope that he will get out of prison even after being in there for 30+ years. Another reason why i like it is becuase in the end eeverything worked out and he was set to be released. "Mr. Bickham is scheduled to be released from angola on january 10th, 1996."

No comments:

Post a Comment